Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
If you’re planning a vacation and can’t bring your family pet along, we offer safe, reliable pet boarding services. With highly trained and knowledgeable staff, your pet will receive the quality care that they deserve. Whether you need overnight boarding or pet daycare, our facility can accommodate your pet no matter their size, age, or breed. Our staff adheres to strict handling, cleanliness, and safety guidelines so your pet is in trusted hands. As an added benefit, we do have veterinary staff on hand to take care of any health related issues that may occur while you are away. While these occurrences are rare, you can rest assured knowing that your pet is safe and sound.
Boarding your pet with us includes:
· Personal dog kennels
· Secluded cat area
· Specialized care for diabetic and special needs pets
· Feeding – Pets will be fed 2-3 times per day depending on your specifications. It is recommended that you bring your pet’s own diet to help avoid gastrointestinal upset. If you choose not to bring your own food, it is no extra cost for us to feed a house diet. Fresh water is constantly available to pets during their stay.
· Medications – If your pet requires medications to be administered during their stay, please let the staff know upon scheduling your boarding appointment. There is an additional charge for medicating animals while boarding with us.
· Toys – You are allowed to bring pet toys for your pet during their stay and we encourage it so that they have a little piece of home with them. We ask that you please label each toy with your last name so that we can make sure toys are returned home with the correct owner.
· Vaccinations – All pets are required to have up-to-date vaccinations for the safety of our other patients, boarders, and staff. For cats we require documentation of a current rabies vaccine, FVRCP (feline distemper combination vaccine) and internal parasite exam within the last year. For dogs, we require documentation of a current rabies vaccine, DHPP (distemper/parvo combination vaccine), Bordetella (kennel cough vaccine), canine influenza vaccine, and internal parasite exam within the last year. Pets must also be free of external parasites such as fleas and ticks upon admission. Every pet is checked thoroughly upon admission for boarding, and if your pet is found to have ticks or fleas, we will need to treat them at the pet owner’s expense. If your pet needs booster shots, our veterinarians can administer the vaccines while they are here boarding with us.
If you have any further questions about boarding your pet with us, or to schedule a stay, please contact our office.